Our target members are individuals affected by rare disorders, their families and any organisation that supports MRDS’objectives.
As a member of MRDS, you get :
- To meet and share experiences with other members affected with rare disorders in Malaysia.
- Latest information on rare disorders especially from the field of genetics and other professionals.
- To participate in recreational activities such as painting and music classes, group trips and sports activities.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Ordinary Member – Membership is open to Malaysian citizens above 18 years old affected with rare disorder and individuals that support the objectives of MRDS.
- Family – Parents or guardians of children under the age of 18 years old affected with rare disorder.
- Corporate Member – Corporate organizations, institutions registered societies or organizations that supports the objectives of MRDS
Registration fee (once only): RM10.00
– Ordinary member : RM 20.00
– Family : RM 20.00
– Corporate Member : RM 1000.00
Click here to download the membership form:
*If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download or update your reader via this link here